Terms and conditions of use
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and consulted in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products and services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- The Middle East Council of Shopping Centres will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updated and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. You continued use of or access to our website or the service following the posting of any changes of these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Disclaimer / Limitation of liability
The content provided on this website is for information purposes only. The view of authors on this site does not necessarily represent the views of MECSC. Information on this website is not to be used in place of professional advice and/or recommendations. In no event is MECSC, its’ employees, directors or agents to be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by the information provided on this website. While MECSC makes every effort to ensure accuracy, this does not guarantee that the website is current, complete or that the content is free from viruses.
This disclaimer includes any liability cause from the information on our website by error, omission, delay, theft or destruction.
MECSC owns the exclusive copyright to the information and material on the MECSC website including logos, images and publications, unless otherwise stated. The website, content and the services are protected under Canadian and International copyright laws and cannot be duplicated or used without permission. The use of any content without permission of MECSC is strictly prohibited and MECSC reserves the right to take legal action to enforce rights should this occur.
The MECSC website contains links to third party websites and cannot be held responsible, nor control, the content on their websites. Linking to third party websites does not in any way imply endorsement by MECSC of their content, services or products. MECSC is not liable for any damages caused by the content of third party websites and viewing of these sites is at your own risk. When accessing third party websites, you are subject to their terms and conditions.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Acceptance of advertisements on the website does not imply endorsement by MECSC and MECSC cannot be held liable for any damages caused by these products or services.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
All subscription / purchases placed on www.mecsc.org are non-cancellable and non-refundable.